Just 90 minutes from San Juan, Puerto Azul Boutique Resort & Marina is the first boutique resort in the Puntarenas region of Costa Rica. We are the only resort bordering both the Pacific Ocean and Mangrove Wildlife Refuge, which sets us as a one-of-a-kind destination in Puntarenas.
Resort Terms & Conditions:
- Check-in time after 3:00 PM.
- Check-out time before 12:00 PM.
- Rates subject to change.
- Rates are based on 1-2 people staying in the same room.
- Reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance.
- Credit card may be pre-authorized 3 days in advance. Credit card may be charged one night's deposit within 3 days of arrival date.
- Reservations with an invalid credit will be canceled.
- No pets allowed, except for a service animal. Service animals are defined as a dog trained to assist an individual with a disability. Service animals should remain on a leash or harness, and under the control of the owner at all times.
- This hotel is 100% non-smoking. A $250.00 per occurrence smoking fee will be added if guest smoke in the room.
- Guests must be over the age of 18 to occupy a room with no adult with them.
- A 48-hour notice is required for cancellation of any reservation. Otherwise, a one-day room charge will apply.
- No show is subject to charge the full amount plus taxes and resort fees.
- No show on advance purchase/non-refundable reservations are subject to the full amount agreed on the reservation.
- Children under 4 years of age stay free with an accompanied adult.
- Late Checkout - If available, one hour at most; must check with the front desk.
- Late checkout after 2 hours must be charged $50.00 for the standard category and $100.00 for the suites category.